Red Sea’s Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium provides advanced aquarium hobbyists. It provides you with a solid foundation for building your own reef or marine aquarium. The Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium incorporates the technologies originally used in the Max coral reef systems allowing ease of operation. As a result, it leaves you free to create an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a personalised system.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness – 8mm
- Display tank water volume – 77 L/21 gal
- In cabinet sump water volume – 28 L/7 gal
- Total system water volume – 105 L/28 gal
- RO reservoir volume – 4.5 L/1.2 gal
- Display tank – L 45cm x H 45cm x W 45cm
- Total height – 132cm
- Sump Dimensions:
- Water height – 20cm
- Skimmer chamber – 24cm x 21cm
- Pump chamber – 24cm x 12cm
- Return Pump:
- 3/4″ threaded hose barb – 16mm
- Recommended flow – 2000lph
- (Pump not included) – (530gph)
- Rimless, ultra-clear, bevelled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
Contemporary Tank Design
With a stunning, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a complete water management system, the Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium includes a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up. Further, the Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium features the Red Sea’s unique silent downpipe system. This means comfort for you while you enjoy your stunning reef or marine scape.
Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium features a thick, bevelled edge of ultra-clear glass that supports the elegant rimless design. It sits on a recessed base that is designed to “float” above the cabinet and seamlessly follow the contour of the glass.
Finally, the marine-spec cabinet – which discretely houses the sump (and chiller in larger models) – is carefully finished in automotive grade epoxy. As a result, it is smartly weatherproof against any water spills compared to traditional cabinets that begin to take on drip marks over time.
High Tech Filtration
The Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium features removable surface-skimming combs that surround the top of the centrally located overflow box. This houses the down-pipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional return outlet nozzle. As a result, in the event of a blockage in the regulated down-pipe, the Red Sea Reefer Nano Marine Aquarium has an additional emergency overflow pipe which provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump water passes through a mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment. This maintains a constant water height with an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors as a result. In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade. Water then enters the return pump chamber.