Meet Red Sea’s Reefer 250 Marine Aquarium, providing advanced hobbyists with the solid foundation they need for building their own fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Red Sea Reefer 250 Marine Aquarium combines a gorgeous, ultra-clear rimless aquarium design with state-of-the-art cabinetry as a result. Each aquarium is constructed from thick, bevelled-edge, ultra-clear glass which also supports the elegant, rimless design. Further, the aquarium sits on a recessed base, creating a unique “floating” illusion.
The epoxy coated cabinetry is of course stunningly finished, weatherproof, and discretely houses your equipment. It also has in-built ventilation ideal for any optional chillers you may wish to add to your reef set up.
Enjoy Your Customisable Reef System!
Of course the Red Sea Reefer 250 Marine Aquarium is designed with the hobbyist in mind. As a result, this aquarium boasts incredible ease of operation, allowing you to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customised system.
- Rimless, ultra-clear, bevelled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- AI Hydra 26™ HD (90W) – 2 unit (optional)
High-Spec Reef Filtration System
Red Sea Reefer 250 Marine Aquarium also features a comprehensive water management system, including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up, and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system. Further, it incorporates the industry first technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX coral reef systems, allowing you to manage delicate corals.
Therefore the system features a removable surface-skimming combs that surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the down-pipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional return outlet nozzle. Further, in the event of a blockage in the regulated down-pipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness – 12mm
- Display tank water volume – 240 L/54 gal
- In cabinet sump water volume – 40 L/11 gal
- Total system water volume – 244 L/65 gal
- RO reservoir volume – 8 L/2.1 gal
- Display tank – L 90cm x H 53cm x W 50cm
- Total height – 140cm
- Sump Dimensions:
- Water height – 20cm
- Skimmer chamber – 35cm x 25cm
- Pump chamber – 35cm x 12cm
- Return Pump:
- 3/4″ threaded hose barb – 16mm
- Recommended flow – 2500lph
- (Pump not included) – (660gph)