Owning your own thriving reef has never been easier with the Max S-Series!
The Red Sea Max S Series 500 Litre includes the latest in reef keeping technology and sustaining coral in an artificial environment, including incredibly delicate SPS corals. As a result of 25 years of research the Max REEF-SPEC has incredible performance criteria.
- System water volume (combined aquarium and sump) – 500L/135 gal
- Aquarium volume (display tank with rear circulation pump chamber) – 440L/119 gal
- Filtration sump volume (glass sump with preparation for auxiliary reactors or refugium) – 60L/16 gal
- Aquarium glass thickness (ultra clear front and side panels) – 12mm/ 1/2″
- Lighting system Hydra 26 HD 90W – 3 unit
- Full spectrum lighting with nominal total output – 270W
- frame – Marine spec anodised aluminium profile
- external – Weatherproof Polyurethane painted MDF doors & panels
- internal – Waterproof sump compartment, dedicated chiller compartment
- Total circulation l/h (gph) (Sump return + hidden individual 2,150 l/h (570 gph) circulation pumps) – 9500
- Main system pump l/h (gph) (Sump return + feed to skimmer / chiller / reactors) – 7000
- Surface skimmer (Built in surface skimmer on full width of aquarium)
- Lighting system Hydra 26 HD 90W
- Standard configuration lighting
- WiFi Lighting control compatible with all iOS, Android, and WiFi enabled Mac or PC
- Protein skimmer – C-Skim 1800 (800 l/h (210 gph) air flow – 1800 l/h (480 gph) water flow (PSK aspirator))
- Integrated power centre – 10 individually switched sockets for pumps and accessories
- Chemical filtration – 600g (20 oz.) high grade phosphate-free activated carbon
- Integrated water top up system (Easy-access storage tank with in-sump float valve) – 29 L/7.5 gal
- Mechanical filtration (Micron filter) – 2
- Display tank (MAX® S Including Colour Trim) – L 128 cm x W 70cm x H 156cm
S-Series Elegant Cabinetry
The Red Sea Max S Series 500 Litres is available in pearl white or black. The cabinet is carefully connected to a marine-spec metal frame as well as a replaceable trim on the light and aquarium. As a result you can extend the life and flexibility of your set up. Finally, all external surfaces have an elegant yet durable, weather resistant polymer paint, like those used in the automotive industry.
Advanced LED Lighting System with Integrated WiFi
Red Sea Max S Series 500 Litre provides the most up to date LED technology incorporating the all new Hydra 26 HD LED Lighting system. With amazing performance and a user-friendly interface the lighting system also offers 7 colour, full spectrum LED configuration at only 90w. As a result, you have incredible colour rendition with a multitude of lighting effects at a fraction of the running price of traditional fluorescent lighting. Further the lighting is manageable through in-built WiFi, compatible with iOS and Android, as well as any WiFi-enabled Mac or PC.
With ease of access also in mind, the Red Sea’s distinctive lighting fixture is mounted on a chassis that can slide the width of the tank, providing quick access for all maintenance tasks.
MAX S-Series Reef Filtration System
The Red Sea Max S Series 500 Litre reef filtration uses a surface skimmer which feeds water to the discrete in-cabinet sump through a flow regulated silent flow downpipe. Filtered water is then returned to the aquarium via the main system pump. This also provides water to all filtration systems including the protein skimmer, as well as optional chillers or reactors you may wish to put in.
MAX S-Series Integrated Power Centre
Further, as with all Red Sea aquariums, the Red Sea Max S Series 500 Litre filtration system uses the One-Plug Max concept and features a power management centre. It permits quick access to 10 individual switched power sockets for all pumps and accessories as a result. Integrated circuit breakers protect you during maintenance and from any water leaks.