Clear Tec UV-C
ClearTec ultra violet clarifiers are used in ponds to eliminate water born floating algae which turn the pond water green and starve it of oxygen. Algae as well as plants compete with the fish for the oxygen available within the pond at night.
This oxygen is only produced during the ‘daytime’ cycle of the photosynthesis. Reducing the algae within the pond allows the fish to breathe easier minimising stress and the risk of disease.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra violet clarifier destroys green algae
- Robust construction for long life
- Remote ballast with 10m cable for ease of installation
- Multiple hose connections
- Can be mounted on a wall or on the filter box
- Outlet can be rotated to adjust to local set up requirements
|Description||ClearTec UV-C 5W||ClearTec UV-C 9W||ClearTec UV-C 11W||ClearTec UV-C 18W||ClearTec UV-C 36W|
|Fittings In & Out:||1/2 – 1 1/4″||13-32mm||1-1 1/2″||1-1 1/2″||25-37mm|