Hikari Food Sticks 250g
Food Sticks are a complete, nutritionally balanced formulation, developed for top-feeding carnivorous fish whose main diet of live food tends to cause nutritional deficiencies. Using Food Sticks instead of live foods reduces the chance of infection from parasites or bacteria found in most live foods.
Length: 11 – 13mm
Diameter: 3 – 3.4mm
Made in Japan.
- Daily diet for all top feeding Carnivorous Fish
- Highly nutritious diet which promotes rapid growth and desirable form
- Eliminates the need for live foods, reducing the chance of infection from bacteria or parasites found in live foods
- Includes the highest grade of carotenoids, helping fish develop and maintain their natural, vivid colours
- Absorb water quickly and soften for ready acceptance
- Pack sizes: 57g, 250g and 1kg
All types of top feeding carnivorous fish including arowana and cichlids.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, but continued use will assure acceptance